Search Engine Optimization(SEO) | Social Media Marketing (SMM) | Local SEO
Best Results At Affordable Price!
As one of the best SEO agencies in Canada, * knows what it means to provide best results at reasonable price.
- Focus on traffic & lead generation
- Custom SEO strategy for your campaign
- Result driven, efficient & safe SEO
- Detailed reporting
- Targeted search engine & social media ads
- More sales
- Keyword research & optimization
- Reach targeted customers
- Custom social media strategies
- Social Branding
- Efficient lead generation
- Social media managment
The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high quality backlinks.
– SEO Refugee
Here are some of our latest blogs
10 Elements Every Website Should Have
There are several super-crucial website elements that must be included in any website to maximize the value and result in a positive return on investment. A well-structured website acts like a bridge that connects you with your prospective users. Furthermore, a website is more like an additional employee that is available for you around the clock to offer your customers service without making them step out of their comfort zones.Read More
Here, in this write up our team at web design saskatoon compiled ten important elements that every website must-have.
Read on and create the difference!
Ease of Navigation: An important element for every website is the user-friendliness and ease of navigation. You can have an e-commerce store, personal blog, service-based, or a business website easily. However, that would not be good if the users are not able to locate your services. Make sure that your services and products are highlighted, keeping the users in mind. Here, your website should be simple and well-organized, with the ease of navigation on the top.
Adding a Value of Proportion: Create curiosity and inspire your audience to take action. Add conversational one-liners to generate curiosity, for instance- You can write- “For a Free Consultation Sign Up”, “Get the best services today”, “Let us help you”, and much more. Here, the main concept behind this is to add value to the traditional call-to-action. This will also create a sense of WHY to perform a certain action and how it benefits your potential customers.
Share a Story: Presently, it is crucial to make your customers feel connected with your brand. Hence, it is important to use the ABOUT US sections to share your brand’s story with the world out there like website design saskatoon did with there business. Doing this will add a personal touch to your website and will definitely leave a mark on your visitors.
Building up the Connection: You would be amazed by noticing that many businesses fail to present their contact information or a contact form efficiently. Here, an easy-to-find Call-to-action in the form of contact information must be added on every page, that provides a visible link to your contact-us page or form directly. Build the connection by being available for your customers!
A Pinch of Relevancy: A great website forestalls everything your visitors are thinking about and caters directly to their set of requirements. It has every element arranged in such a way that is relevant enough to make sense. If your user is looking for a specific product or services on a search engine- make sure that your website has something relevant to what they have searched. Never let your customers use the filter to find a specific product or service. Remember, the shortest distance between the two points is a simple and straight line.
- Responsive Design:
With the evolution of Smartphones, the number of mobile phone users has superseded when compared with PC users. Additionally, in the days to come the internet will be easily available through a large set of devices like TVs, and more- Therefore, to capitalize on these continuously evolving markets, you must have a responsive web development that works effortlessly on every device.
- Adding a FAQ Section:
It is always better to stand ahead of your competitors by not leaving your customers guessing. Also, there are times when random queries related to your products and services might pop up in your customer’s mind. Therefore, you must ensure that you have a dedicated page related to such situations in the form of Frequently Asked Questions- which covers all the basics along with the bare essentials in terms of your brand, website, service, and much more.
- Establishing A Brand:
Remember, your website should effectively reflect your business and brand. The audience must be able to make that instant visual connection between your website, logo, and physical location. Also, a website that follows this not only contributes to effective marketing but also adds value along with an enhanced image to that of your business.
- Valid Contact Information:
To establish long-lasting credibility in terms of your business. You need to add in the details like contact us prominently on your website. Here, the best-recommended strategy would be adding a relevant link that lands your customer directly on your contact page. You can add these sections below the footer and make sure that it is present all across your website.
- Continuous Interactions:
A truly effective website design tends to engage your customers instantly and get hold of their attention through every single page for example check web design of business – Preston Centre to get an idea what we are talking about. It will also compel the users to contact you. This will lead to conversion which is your business’s ultimate goal. Now, here you need to remember that there is a fine-line between interaction and putting up something that might annoy your customer.
Therefore, the level of your interaction should be in the limit so that you can easily avail the best outcomes.It can help in increasing the awareness of the brand name. It is important for you to make the brand look attractive to increase revenue. Custom web design can help you choose the particular color shade of your brand logo to ensure that it can be easily recognized through everybody. It differentiates it from its competing firms. It also helps them in remembering the brand name because what’s seen is actually recalled for a long period.
What Makes Good Website?
As the internet is getting older day by day, one noticeably clear thing is that we all know is- the website is evolving rapidly as well. Now, with that constant change- How are you going to stand out in this hi-tech era of the digital world?
Here, we have compiled the best of our knowledge that requires your visitor to think less. Read the following study of web design calgary team professionals to understand the best tactics and meet your user’s goal in a clear, easy, and the most efficient way.Read More
The below mentioned component of good website design:
- User-friendly Interface
- Visual design
- Hi-tech features and setup
- Incorporation of various web-tools
With these in mind, try outlining your website much before you start developing or designing it. Pen down how your users are going to perceive your website, and start this process right from the homepage to every other page.
Additionally, you can also follow the standard principles at the heart of developing a great website design. These also include ensuring how websites on computers, smartphones, and tablets, and make sure that you have the right consistency of the visual elements like fonts and images.
The only thing you should remember is that there is no silver bullet when we talk about creating a website. But, if you follow these simple principles (as mentioned below), when creating your website, you will know how easy it is to create a great website.
Be a Clear Thinker
It is quite important to have realistic goals when you are developing your website. You should also understand exactly what your website will do. For instance, if you are searching for a website design calgary to sell products, then highlighting the right product at the right time on sale should be your utmost priority. Here, with every single decision you make, you should consider a simple fact- how your website will help your users to buy the products?
A Clear and Easy Navigation
Now that you identified the right purpose of your website and know who your target audience is, create a web design structure with a navigation that is as easy as possible for the audience to get a hold of it.
Remember, that the best website never lets the users think much! Here, the website’s structure plays a crucial role in reducing the user’s effort while carolling from Page A to Page B.
Add the Right and Consistent Information
Consistency is the key to any good website design. Keep it simple and convey a clear message with the limited details in terms of phone numbers or emails. Additionally, try to make your contact page consistent by adding the relevant information. A quick tip here is- make sure that your website content should not contradict itself. In case you have highlighted service and you are no longer providing that service to your clients- Just simply take it off from the website.
Try Adding High-Quality Graphics
Once you are done with the basic design of your website, you can easily move on to the other designing components. The best websites tend to feature high-quality images and graphics to create a certain atmosphere or illustrate some other functionality. This is important because blurry or low-quality images can make your website look unprofessional or amateurish. Pick a style and stick to it throughout the website.
You can always take a look at the images on Apple’s official website. They have used clear images that proudly reflect the message of the brand, which targets the users of a specific product.
Using the Most Accurate Words
Always fill your website with the right and precise words. Here, the user and your brand’s message must be at the forefront of any copy of your website. Try to ensure that your content is engaging, easy to grasp, and follows a consistent tone throughout.
For instance- if one section of website – cherryinsurance is written in a professional tone, and the next page in a super-friendly yet conversational tone, your users will not be able to perceive and might get confused by visiting your website. Try to ensure that your paragraphs are to-the-point and clearly understandable. In case you are selling your products, try giving your users the right information and the most accurate information about the product.
We have tried covering a range of factors that can prove to be the great additions for your website and can make it user-friendly yet efficient.
You can also explore the components you think will make your website look good or can wait for us to get back to in future with some more considerations! So, feel free to check back soon for more tips.
Website Design and Development Best Practices For 2020
Anyone can get a website developed easily these days, and it is amazing, isn’t it? As you now have a live website, it doesn’t mean that your design is up to the mark or well-optimised.
Remember, your design also impacts your conversion, reliability, and eventually makes or breaks your business and its brand image. That is the reason, why selecting a good web design ottawa firm for your project is important. No website is perfect, but your needs and the business-related goal should be able to make it as optimised as possible.
Let’s dive in!
Be Consistent While Branding
Many marketers are generally not sure about the basics of branding. Being a little more specific, they are not sure about- how can website design ottawa and its branding influence the users.
Key branding decisions you should make:
- Consistency of logo that is visibly placed uniquely on the decided spot.
- Add a subhead that tends to convey your brand goals.
- Make sure you have a sleek yet elegant company’s portfolio.
So, before you rush things to a web design project, always decide what story you want to share with your audience. Also, the story must be based on your business’s core value, brand, and then target your audience.
Responsiveness Comes First
Responsive design is a must when talking about the present trends. This is simply because mobile traffic has dominated the desktop in every way possible. Today, around 48% of the audience is noticed to be using Smartphones and tablets. Smartphones and other devices becoming omnipresent when it comes to making a user-friendly website should be your priority.
One of the important elements of a responsive website is the navigation bar, contact button, and even in the most accurate space for an intuitive UI. Furthermore, it makes it easy for users to find what they are looking for, at the most desirable speed- Do not forget to use the enhanced UX.
Add Dynamic Content
Website is digital presentation of your business and dynamic content on web page allows your visitors to understand how the website and your business will help them. Try adding specific demographics to make your website look more interactive. Your content needs to complement your design to create that appeal to your audience with diverse interests, needs, and expectations.
Emphasize on Actions with Fluency
If you want to convey your message in the same way, make sure that the message and CTA are the same. Here, think about how your audience will navigate through your website- even if you incorporate a certain flow- remember, not everyone will land up on your page and will buy your services in the blink of an eye. They will browse your website for some moments first. For example, let’s say website design have an e-commerce website. You shouldn’t change the CTA button on every page.
Minimalistic Web Design
Add a design that offers you the freedom to use bold, saturated colors without overwhelming the design. Also, having white space along with the option to turn it in too dark mode is the latest trend. The dark theme allows the visual element to come out in contrast to another color theme while enhancing other visuals. Try keeping it minimalistic by combining the aesthetics and utility for better outcomes.
The Last Words
Websites must have a design that encapsulates the brand’s vision. The preferences of the customers conclude the demand and the future of various current market trends. Also, add the elements that provide you with functionality along with Search Engine Optimization that is important to rank your website high on search engines.
Reasons Why Your Business Must Have Its Own Website
Small and local businesses need websites to promote their goods and services. Websites help people to know about a business. They are good way for marketing and selling goods. They attract potential customers and clients. When people spend an ample amount of time on a website, it creates online traffic. Small businesses need websites to attract new customers and build a good customer base. Having a website or online store helps them to interact with a lot more people. People put product descriptions on the websites which clears the doubts in customers’ minds if any. Any business irrespective of its size must have a website to make its presence felt in the competitive world and establish itself in the market. There are many reasons to create a website for your business.Read More
- Having a Website Acts as a Trust Builder: Websites provide all information about the company, products, and services that are being offered to the clients in a single click. This builds the trust of people. Having a website ensures that a company is legal and registered. It leaves no doubt in the customers’ minds.
- It Addresses the Queries of the Customers: A website addresses the various queries of the clients. People can now know the company details and read product descriptions in a few mouse clicks. If a person has any query regarding a product, the contact information is already mentioned on the webpage. Sometimes, the common customer queries are displayed on a webpage in terms of FAQs. Customers can read them or ask their questions directly to the company.
- Websites Make Your Online Presence Felt: Websites make your company’s presence felt at all times. People can click on the website and get to know about a company in detail. Websites are open 24*7 so you can navigate them anytime. This saves the time and energy of people as they no longer have to visit to a store. A website boosts the business which improves the profitability of the business. Just like saskatoon lawyer business doing for their clients every business can do this and gain profit while in off-hours.
“If there’s one thing you learn by working on a lot of different Web sites, it’s that almost any design idea–no matter how appallingly bad–can be made usable in the right circumstances, with enough effort.” – Steve Krug
- A Website Boosts Your Sales: A website promotes a business in so many ways. People research goods and services before buying. Websites provide product descriptions which are a perfect way to make them aware. They solve the doubts of the customers and increases their willingness to make purchases right away. They provide a good impression to people and build a genuine customer base. Websites increase sales and provide favorable revenue to the companies.
Advantages of Having a Website for a Small Business:
1. Websites Promote Your Business 24*7: They promote the business full-time. Even when the shops are closed, the websites are open and accessible. People can clear their doubts and know all about a business with their help. Websites provide information like company details, product descriptions, and contact information.
2. Help in Targeting the Right Audience: Websites by web design montreal company to target the right audience. The target audiences are the people who are likely to be interested in your brand. They respond to the business’s products and services more favorably. Websites provide data about what products people want and what amount they are willing to pay.
3. Websites Provide Web Leads: Web leads are people who visit a website and leaves their contact information. They are the potential customers of a company. Businesses fill their details in the database and inform them about various deals and offers. They bring in more business to the companies.
4. Provides Good User Experience: Websites provide all information about a business. People come to know about the products and services offered by a business. Websites have content that helps people to know about their services. However, webpages must provide smooth navigation to users. If a webpage provides a good user experience, people visit it frequently. This creates online traffic which helps a business.
Video Source: Satori Graphics
5. Helps to Beat the Competition: Small businesses need to establish themselves in the market. Websites are a sure-shot way to do that. Websites establish a business’s place in the market and inform people of all their services. Having a website means that a company is transparent in its operations.
6. Websites Increase Your Profits: They help to increase a company’s profits. Websites attract buyers and investors. They get to know about various deals, discounts, and offers. This induces them to make immediate purchases. Getting more clients boosts the sales of the businesses.
7. Provides Correct Information to the People: A website provides all the information about the company. Websites showcase the working of the company, the products which they sell and the services they are going to offer. People tend to research goods and products before buying them. This creates trust between the business and the buyers.
8. Builds a Strong Relationship With Customers: Websites answer customer queries and clear their doubts. Websites having good SEO, relevant content, and a good user experience attract a lot of people.. People can clear their doubts regarding products which build and establishes trust in people.
9. Gives Knowledge About Customer Needs: Websites do surveys and collect data from customers. This data helps companies to work better. Businesses come to know about the needs, preferences, and budgets of their customers. They realize which products people prefer to buy and which products need some changes.
10. Helps to Keep Track of Your Business: A website keeps track of the sales, profits, and losses of a business. All the details get saved in the databases. This data helps can be checked for future references. The companies can change and plan business strategies with its help.
Small businesses, newcomers, and startups can improve their business with the websites. They help to attract potential buyers, clients, and shoppers. They clear the customers’ doubts and confusion. Many IT companies help people to set up their business websites. People can easily set up a website that is efficient yet budget-friendly. A website and webpage act as a future investment to expand a company’s business network.
How to Prevent Your B2B Website From Crashing
Website crashing is more common than one can imagine. It’s only through the website that a customer is able to know about you and your business. A website is a medium through which you are able to sell your product. So, every single second when your website is not working could cost you a fortune. A website can crash due to multiple reasons such as code error, plugin problems, expired domain, hackers or virus. As long as network failure exists in this world 100% uptime of a website is not attainable but one can try to keep it as low as possible.Read More
When your website crashes, it means that your business is missing a lot of opportunities. In fact, your business is not only losing potential sales and customers but also gaining bad brand publicity and customers complaints. Therefore, it becomes more and more crucial to tackle this problem and take all possible precautions. Website crashing can be prevented by a number of ways like good host, security, testing and backups. Let’s discuss the importance of a good host. Choosing a host is a thing where you cannot take a cheap way out. Even if a website host offers a 99% uptime, it will mean that your website will be closed for around 5-6 hrs per month and there will also be the huge possibility of code errors and network failures from their side. It’s just not worth it.
Security is the next main thing one should focus on because the online world is full of hackers and viruses and you can never be so sure. It can be done by choosing a strong password, updating your plugins regularly, limiting login attempts or by choosing two factor login authentication. An ideal password should not have any connection to your personal life and should use lower,upper case, numbers and symbols. Next thing that one must take into consideration is regarding plug-ins. A plugin is basically a piece of software and allows a user to perform additional functionalities that were not originally designed to display. It is simply an add-on to a web browser offered by the wordpress. As per web design edmonton agency If you need to take off or put something on your website, plugin is what you use. Updating your plugins and passwords regularly after every few weeks can also decrease the chances of your website being hacked. By limiting the attempts of password to 3 or 5 times, you can offer protection from the ones who constantly keep guessing your password. You can also try putting two or three factor authentication. The more the security levels, the more the protection. Limiting the access of people as much as possible and removing the ones that are no longer used or required is essential. This is so because hackers mainly use old accounts to hack into the systems of others. Do not open any unidentified files and documents that may have the possibility of possessing the virus. Following these methods one can ensure a secure website free from intruders.
Video Credit – Site Builder Report
Another reason for crashing of your website may be expired domain and host, unexpected huge traffic or untested update. Domain and hosting, if expired, can cause a crash of your website. So, be sure to set an automatic payment to avoid this type of situation. Untested updates of websites are one of the major causes of crashing. Development and testing is must before applying a plugin in a live environment. While installing a plugin, sometimes the update may be too big than expected and can break the current files. Sometimes one may mistakenly remove the plugin which may be too crucial for your website. These types of changes are too risky to try without a testing platform. Therefore, it is advised to test it out before it’s too late. One can also identify the mistakes in their codes and plugins using the software. The software makes you able to test the plugins in a similar environment of our respective websites. Websites try to attract as much traffic as possible. More the traffic, more the merrier but sometimes people do their job so well that too much traffic can slow down a website and can even cause crashes.
Crashes cannot be completely eliminated even big social media sites such as instagram, twitter often face these crashes. It is suggested to have a backup and to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Backup is the fastest way to resolve the crash issues. Having manual and automatic software backup is the best combination to renew the website. Always run backup before installing or removing plugins. In short, invest in a good host, keep the website up to date, monitor site performances, run website tests and have a backup. Crashes can cause fortune to both reputation and money. If you are unable to prevent the crashes, it can reflect poorly on your performance.